Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Truly the only good thing about Monday's is the Not Me! Monday. Otherwise you give up the rested and stress free day full of possibilities for a chaotic day full of the drone of work, with the dream of another care-free day as your weekend alter-ego sadly over 5 days away. So here's to Monday :)


No I did not spend another entire weekend on the couch watching movies and coming up with excuses not to leave the comfort of my living room cave. Me, being a wonderful friend, would never put off visiting one of my oldest friends in the hospital after she just had her first baby, a sweet little girl, because my husband said he needed new clothes and I needed an excuse to hide. And I would never therein convince him to buy more clothes to make him spend the same amount I wanted to spend so I wouldn't feel guilty.


No, my life has not become that pathetically apathetic and boring that this is all I can come up with. Not much fodder when all you do is lay about. This week will be more exciting, though it should be pretty easy to top last week. I hope I can get back to rock climbing and the zoo (if all goes well today), and there's never a dull moment when my mom has my life by a rope and can't remember how to tie it to the anchor, or when Spanky the porcupine tries to climb my leg while Frida the saki monkey simultaneously pees on me. Oh the good life... I miss that....

No comments:

Post a Comment